15 Most Recent IACL papers on PubMed
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
- Ahmed Alshareef's paper titled "Integrating Linear Viscoelastic Material Properties Derived from Magnetic Resonance Elastography into Subject-Specific Brain Models" appears in Brain Multiphysics. (doi)
- Ahmed Alshareef presented "Integrating Linear Viscoelastic Material Properties Derived from Magnetic Resonance Elastography into Subject-Specific Finite Element Brain Models" at the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, October 6-9, 2021.
- Jerry L. Prince delivered a keynote at the DALI MICCAI Workshop.
- Samuel W. Remedios presented "Joint Image and Label Self-Super-Resolution" at the Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging (SASHIMI 2021) in conjunction with the 24th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2021), Strasbourg, France, September 27 – October 1, 2021. (doi)
- Jacob C. Reinhold presented "A Structural Causal Model for MR Images of Multiple Sclerosis" at the 24th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2021), Strasbourg, France, September 27 – October 1, 2021. (doi)
- Lianrui Zuo's paper titled "Unsupervised MR harmonization by learning disentangled representations using information bottleneck theory" appears in NeuroImage. (doi)
- Yufan He successfully defends his thesis titled "Retinal OCT Image Analysis Using Deep Learning".
- A paper on our Brain Biomechanics project titled "MR imaging of human brain mechanics in vivo: new measurements to facilitate the development of computational models of brain injury" appears in Annals of Biomedical Engineering. (doi)
- Yufan He's paper titled "Autoencoder Based Self-Supervised Test-Time Adaptation for Medical Image Analysis" appears in Medical Image Analysis. (doi)
- Congratulations to Lianrui Zuo on winning the Best Poster Award at the 27th Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI 2021), Virtually in Bornholm, Denmark, June 28 - July 2, 2021.
- IACL papers at the 27th Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI 2021), Virtually in Bornholm, Denmark, June 28 - July 2, 2021.
- Lianrui Zuo presents his poster teaser for "Information-based Disentangled Representation Learning for Unsupervised MR Harmonization".
- Shuo Han presents his poster teaser for "MR Slice Profile Estimation by Learning to Match Internal Patch Distributions".
- IACL papers at the 18th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2021), Nice, France, April 13-16, 2021.
- Shuo Han presented "Slice profile estimation from 2D MRI acquisition using generative adversarial networks".
- Our collaborator, Xiaofeng Liu at Massachusetts General Hospital, presented "Dual-Cycle constrained bijective VAE-GAN for Tagged-to-Cine magnetic resonance image synthesis".
- Can Zhao's paper titled "SMORE: A Self-supervised Anti-aliasing and Super-resolution Algorithm for MRI Using Deep Learning" appears in IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging. (doi)
- IACL members papers from the Proceedings of SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2021), San Diego, CA, February 14–18, 2021.
- ShangXian Wang presented "Thalamus Segmentation Using Convolutional Neural Network". (doi)
- Mallika Singh presented "Accurate Estimation of Total Intracranial Volume in MRI using a Multi-tasked Image-to-Image Translation Network". (doi)
- Di Liu presented "Label super resolution for 3D Magnetic Resonance Images using Deformable U-net". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Reconstruction and refinement of crossing muscle fibers in the human tongue". (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Dynamic palatogram generation from Cine MRI for normalized speech assessment". (doi)
- Jerry L. Prince presented the Medical Imaging keynote at NeurIPS "New Approaches for Magnetic Resonance Image Harmonization", the video is now on YouTube .
- Yufan He's paper titled "Structured layer surface segmentation for retina OCT using fully convolutional regression networks" appears in the MICCAI Special Issue of Medical Image Analysis. (doi).
- IACL members present papers at the 23rd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2020), Lima, Peru, October 4 - 8, 2020.
- Yufan He presented "Self domain adapted network". (doi)
- Blake Dewey presented "A Disentangled Latent Space for Cross-Site MRI Harmonization". (doi)
- IACL members had the following presentations at MICCAI 2020 Workshops:
- Lianrui Zuo presented "Synthesize Realistic MR Images with Noise Control" at SASHIMI 2020. (doi)
- Shuo Han presented "Inhomogeneity Correction in Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deep Image Priors" at MLMI 2020. (doi)
- Muhan Shao presented "Direct reconstruction of crossing muscle fibers in the human tongue using a deep neural network" at CDMRI 2020.
- From our collaboration with Xi’an Jiaotong University, the paper "Unsupervised MR-to-CT Synthesis using Structure-Constrained CycleGAN" appears in IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging. (doi)
- Shuo Han's paper "Longitudinal analysis of regional cerebellum volumes during normal aging" appears in NeuroImage. (doi) (PubMed)
- Brain Biomechanics Imaging Resources releases more data.
- Data is from University of Delaware and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Includes five new subjects (Two from University of Delaware and three from Washington University in St. Louis).
- The data is magnetic resonance elastography at multiple frequencies (20Hz through 90Hz).
- Christian Barillot passed away on June 14, he was a well known and liked researcher in the Medical Imaging Community. There is a memorial page for him at IRISA.
- The paper "Evaluating White Matter Lesion Segmentations with Refined Sørensen-Dice Analysis" appears in the journal Nature Scientific Reports. (doi) (PubMed)
- Shuo Han's paper "Automatic Cerebellum Anatomical Parcellation using U-Net with Locally Constrained Optimization" appears in NeuroImage. (doi)
See all our old News