I am currently a PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. My research interests include automatic quality control for both raw and segmented MR images.
- M.S.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, USA. Aug 2016 – May 2018
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Technology, Jilin University, China. Sep 2012 – May 2016
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2018 – Dec 2018
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.433/520.623 Medical Image Analysis, The Johns Hopkins University. Jan 2018 – Apr 2018
- Teaching Assistant, EN 520.414/520.614 Image Processing and Analysis I, The Johns Hopkins University. Sep 2017 – Dec 2017
- L. Zuo, A. Carass, S. Han, and J. L. Prince. Automatic outlier detection using hidden Markov model for cerebellar lobule segmentation. In Medical Imaging 2018: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging (Vol. 10578, p. 105780D). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- L. Zuo. Quality Assurance Using Outlier Detections For Cerebellar Lobule Segmentation. Diss. Johns Hopkins University, 2018.